The blue Hawaiian mocktail is a colorful version of the popular piña colada mocktail. It differs by adding blue Curaçao syrup to the pineapple and coconut flavors. The blue Curaçao syrup is responsible for the mocktails' mesmerizing aquamarine color. It also brings a hint of orange flavor.
This is a tropical mocktail and, perfect for summer in the hot sun.
- A cocktail shaker or a tall jar with a lid + a strainer.
- Highball glass.
Here's how to make a blue Hawaiian mocktail.
In a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice, the blue Curaçao syrup, cream of coconut, lemon juice, and pineapple juice. Add the lid and shake it.
Fill a high ball glass with ice and strain over the mocktail.
Garnish with a cherry and wedge of pineapple.
Add a straw and then enjoy!
- You could make this into a slushie by blending the mixture. If it becomes too liquid, put the mixture into the freezer for an hour, then blitz again before serving.
- Add different garnish options, such as a mini cocktail umbrella or a sprig of mint.
- Remove the blue curacao syrup and instead make a Pina Colada Mocktail.
More mocktail recipes
- In a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice, the blue Curaçao syrup, cream of coconut, lemon juice, and pineapple juice together. Add the lid and give it a shake.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and strain over the mocktail.
- Garnish with a cherry and wedge of pineapple.
- Add a straw, and then enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 590Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 258mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 10gSugar: 50gProtein: 5g