This pretty strawberry daiquiri mocktail is perfectly refreshing and made with vibrant sweet strawberries. It has a smooth slushie texture and is lovely to enjoy on a hot day or special occasion. It's the perfect summer drink.
A traditional strawberry daiquiri usually contains white rum, but omitting it or replacing it with alcohol-free rum can easily turn it into a virgin strawberry daiquiri.
It is an easy recipe and a delicious drink for the whole family. It requires simple ingredients and only a few! See more mocktail recipes.
Find the ingredient amounts for this easy virgin strawberry daiquiri recipe in the printable recipe card at the bottom of this post. Here is a rundown of what you will need.
- Frozen strawberries. This recipe uses frozen strawberries blended with a little water into a smooth icy mixture. It brings incredible fresh ripe strawberries flavor. If your strawberries aren't frozen, hull them and pop them in the freezer until firm. Fresh strawberry slices can be used for garnish.
- Fresh Lime juice - or bottled if you don't have fresh limes. Also, a slice of lime for garnish.
- Water - This can be regular water, soda water, coconut water or tonic water if you want to add some bitterness. For an extra sweet daiquiri, use lemon-lime soda. If using lemon lime soda, you may want to reduce the sugar syrup.
- Sugar syrup - this is a syrup made of equal parts water and sugar and is a great way to add sweetness to the drink.
- Ice cubes.
See the recipe card for quantities.
- A high-powered blender.
- Coupe glasses or martini glasses
Here are the simple steps to make this virgin daiquiri recipe.
To a blender, add the frozen strawberries, lime juice, simple syrup, and water.
Add on the lid and blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into cocktail glasses.
Garnish with sliced strawberries or lime slices, and then serve.
- Lemon instead of lime. Swap the lime juice for fresh lemon juice. Though they have similar flavor profiles, lemon will still bring different hints of citrus.
- Other berries. Swap the fresh strawberries for other berries. Then make a virgin raspberry daiquiri or a blueberry daiquiri mocktail. You could use frozen mango for a mango daiquiri.
- Sugar syrup can be substituted for maple syrup or honey or monk fruit sweetener.
- Add a sugar rim. The rim of your glass can be coated in sugar for something extra. Run a lemon or lime wedge along the edge of the glass, then dip the glass in a plate of sugar.
More non-alcoholic cocktails recipes
These non-alcoholic drinks are a fantastic choice for a hot day.
- 1 ½ cups (250g) frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup (80ml) lime juice
- ⅓ cup (80ml) simple syrup
- 1 cup (240ml) water*
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Add the frozen strawberries, lime juice, simple syrup, and water to a blender.
- Add on the lid and blend for 20 seconds. Taste and add more sweetener or lime juice according to taste. If too thick, add a little water.
- Pour the mixture into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries or a lime slice, then serve.
The water can be substituted for coconut water, tonic water, or lemon-lime soda. If using a sweetened one, you may want to reduce the simple syrup in the recipe.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 3gSugar: 32gProtein: 1g